Friday, October 31, 2014

My Etsy Business

I have been working on etsy since last December I think, but it took me a while to make my first sale. I have made 701.46 so far this year. Which really isn't a lot of money, but it is decent money for only having iPhone 5 cases in my store. Next year I plan on expanding. I have started to make vases, and trays for the home.

I hope that it will turn into a actual full time income, but I know I am going to complain to my boyfriend about how busy I am because I already do when I have six cases to make at one time. When we finally move I want to have my own craft space so I have a nice place to work when I get busy, but it's going to take a while for that to happen. Right now we stay in a hotel room and I have a bucket that holds all of my supplies for making cases. I love making money online. It really doesn't even feel like work to me which makes it that much more enjoyable, but if you think making money online is easy you have another thing coming.

I have wanted to make money online since I was 17 and i am now 24 and have yet to make a full time income online. Now with that said I haven't given it a real try as in putting the hard work in. This year I have done a lot better though. I actually made a site that is making some money from adsense, and I plan on making more. I started writing and that has really supplemented my income when I wasnt making any sales from my cases but I stopped that last month after bubblews.com changed how they pay.

I can not wait a month for fifty dollars. I also sold a few websites this year on flippa.com. I have gotten my toes wet in a couple of things this year which makes me proud of myself. You can visit my etsy shop by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment