So yes I live in a hotel, but I manage to cook dinner everyday for my boyfriend and I. Sometimes I cook twice a day. Once for my mother and brother and once for my boyfriend and I. I even manage to try out new recipes, and my boyfriend is amazed at how good everything taste that I cook. Now if I can manage to cook a full meal in a hotel why can't people who have a full kitchen?
Tonight for dinner I made Korean beef with rice. It was actually my first time making the meal. I have a crockpot and a electric skillet that I use to make all my meals. The microwave comes in handy as well for heating up veggies and cooking rice. I love the crockpot for making meats and the skillet I use for browning hamburger, making one pot meals and boiling things like collards, green beans and cabbage.
I actually don't think I enjoy meat that wasn't cooked in a crock-pot anymore. I love having tender juicy meat. I make pork chops with gravy, mashed potatoes and broccoli. I even make beef and broccoli with rice. I make meatloaf and meatballs in my crock-pot.
I mean I can really make anything between my crock-pot, electric skillet and microwave. I love cooking and I am really good at it my mom has actually been on my case about going to culinary school which I don't know if I want to do that. I'm just so in to internet marketing, but I don't want to look back on day and be like I wish I went to school and had a real career.

No comments:
Post a Comment