My boyfriends name is Donnell Morman. I met him when I was working at my job. He would drive past my job and see me working, and one day he just happened to come in to do his laundry. I really don't even know the first time he saw me face to face because it took me a while to notice him.
He actually came in to the laundromat where I worked for a whole year before I agreed to go out on a date with him. One of the conditions that I had before I agreed to go out on a date with him was that he tell me how old he was. He had his birthday the day before I saw him, and I asked him how old did he turn he told me that he had just turned 48. Now me being all of 24 I was a little shocked and disappointed because I really liked him.
Everyone gave me a hard time about it right up until our date that weekend, but luckly after that first date everybody just seemed to shut-up and let things progress. We have had a good time together, but we have our little arguments like any other couple. We plan on getting our own place together soon, getting married and even having kids. His family likes me and my family likes him. I think we are pretty lucky to have things this easy dispite our 23 year age gap.

No comments:
Post a Comment